Monday 10 October 2011

snow is here to stay

I know there are far more interesting things in the world then when the snow arrives in the arctic, I just remember that as a child I thought that the Arctic was a place that blizzards happened all the time and that the snow was always on the ground, people really did still live in igloos and global warming was just about a hole in the Ozone over New Zealand... Well my naive bubble burst and now I live in the Arctic, albeit not the most sustainable of places to live, it is home for the time being and I will continue to provide health care to the people who also call this place home.

though this is not my first winter in the Arctic it's my first while blogging and well, I know that I"m within the first 50,000 canadians to have snow on the ground this year and thought since the rest of my country will soon enough be blanketed in the stuff I'd share with you the fact that we're playing in it all ready, and heres a picture in case you forgot what it looked like.

Happy Thanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment