Wednesday 14 September 2011

New to blogging

This isn't much because it's so late at night and I'm supposed to be working in the morning at 7:30 so in keeping it short, I really want to thank anyone and everyone who bothers to read my blog.

I know that in the world we live in these days it seems that everything's got to be faster, smaller or bigger either way deemed better, new and improved.  But with that I see problems not just that the quality of our interactions, products and relationships, has been lowered but that the whole Cultural Landscape that we live within and are constantly shaping is changing. Perhaps this culture isn't better, new or improved despite seeming to value those qualities...

I hope to not to just rant to the emptiness of the internet but post thoughtful intellectual observations and ideas.  I'll try espouse my worldview of Atheism, Environmentalism, Democracy and Humanism, Hopefully I don't step on too many toes along the way.

Again thanks for reading, I'll try to post often

M

No comments:

Post a Comment